nominated me (I think that’s how it works). Thank you lovely ❤ it really boosted my day.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
- Done. (You’re a beautiful person, thank you)
- Done. Well, almost, when I’ve finished this it will be posted.
- Seven Facts about me (coming up)
- Um, I don’t follow anyone. Is that bad. Can I just do a blanket nomination of everyone blogging about their life?
- Uh, sure. You’re all nominated-ish. Done. Told.
Back to #3: Seven Facts about me-
- I hate peas.
- I’m an ex-English Literature major who dislikes reading.
- I am one of the biggest Disney fans. I own all but 2 of the dvds.
- I love the Harry Potter books. I used to read them once a year, now not so much but I still read them.
- I like to write in books. Now my sister has her own set (which I brought for her for Christmas) I can now write in our shared copies. I’m dying to do this.
- If I thought my body could cope with a tattoo, I would get one. Either an outline of Mickey Mouse’s head, or the quote <i>keep moving forward</i>, which is a snippet of a larger Walt Disney quote. And it’s apt for life with chronic illness.
- I have a massive sweet tooth.
I think that will be all for today.
Oh no, I lied. I did some baking with my nephew today, first time he’s “helped”. He loved it and he’s made chocolate cupcakes. So he’ll have one tomorrow. I’m so proud!
Take care of you.